Founded in 1970 to help promote foreign trade, the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) is the foremost non-profit trade promotion organization in Taiwan. Jointly sponsored by the government, industry associations, and several commercial organizations, TAITRA assists Taiwan businesses and manufacturers with reinforcing their international competitiveness and in coping with the challenges they face in foreign markets.
- Assist Oceania-based companies in exploring business opportunities in Taiwan;
- Provide Taiwanese suppliers & industry information;
- Arrange companies to exhibit or visit trade shows in Taiwan;
- Organize trade meetings and seminars;
- Provide trade inquiry help.
To be considered for the role:
- You must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia.
- Have Australian driver license.
- Have a university degree.
- Must be fluent in Chinese and English (verbal and written).
- Have good computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
To apply please email your cover letter & resume to email@example.com, with subject title “Application – full-time Trade Officer”.